Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: Very Airy

Spring -- it is here! (Though if you're a Floridian like me, you know it won't last more than a brief moment.) Still, these mild temperatures have me craving easy, breezy, lightweight pieces. Luckily retailers are all about eyelet other open-weave styles. Here are a few of my current favorites:


J. Crew Collection Eyelet Dress ($250) -- this is a great twist on a classic little black dress that is perfect for warmer weather. I like how versatile it is -- a blazer would make it work-appropriate, a great statement necklace would make this perfect for a hot date night or a fancy wedding.

Gap Eyelet Bomber Jacket ($70) -- I love the combo of feminine fabric in a masculine style, and this is a great little jacket that you'd probably grab all season. 

Old Navy Eyelet Tee ($19, on sale) -- a great variation on a basic tee. I'd feel comfortable wearing this to work with slim ankle pants and some great jewelry, and I'd love it with jeans for running around on the weekend.

Michael Kors Eyelet Shorts ($765) -- perfectly sweet and adorable. Not in my budget right now (or, ever), but I'm holding out for a super sale.

Tory Burch Lattice Perforated Wedge ($250) -- a comfortable gold wedge is a wardrobe staple for me -- they are so flattering and go with almost everything. This pair would be perfect peeking out from the flare-leg jeans I'm loving right now.

T by Alexander Wang Perforated Crew Neck Tee ($160) -- just simple and perfect. I generally lean towards more feminine styles, but I love this sleek muscle shirt shape. Excuse me while I go do one million pushups and work on my Michelle Obama arms.

Forever 21 Distressed Scoop Neck Tee ($16) -- you could pay hundreds of dollars for a basic distressed tee shirt but...why? This one is great and is exactly how much I want to pay for clothing with holes in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment