I'm not sure exactly what color bashful is, but I am definitely loving all of the blush shades I'm seeing everywhere.
1. How great are these heels? I love the metallic accents and cutouts -- a great variation on a classic nude pump.
2. Pale pink is kind of an unexpected color for a leather jacket, but a nice breath of fresh air for spring. It will go with more than you might think -- definitely neutrals like black, white, gray, and camel, but also bolder colors like grass green, tomato red, and navy blue.
3. For when you just want to look at life through rose-colored glasses. Sometimes I have a hard time wearing aviators (big head, don't care), so I like these larger frames.
4. This blouse is just so pretty -- the subtle color and the intricate lace around the neckline are really flattering, and perfect for showing off a great pair of earrings (love, love, love these).
5. I've had this tassel necklace on my radar for a while, not sure why I haven't pulled the trigger. It is fairly substantial, so it is a nice way to make a statement without going the traditional bib necklace route.
6. Who would guess these classic and sophisticated quilted ballet flats are from Payless? This is a great neutral shoe when you're sick of your basic black flats.
7. I love the shape of this jacket, particularly the fact that it has short sleeves (professional dressing in Florida can be tricky, and occasionally you need to emerge from the air conditioned cocoon). This is from The Limited's Scandal collection -- wear it when you need a bit of Olivia Pope badass-ery.
8. I've seen a number of blush colored handbags and honestly, I didn't love any of them. Inexpensive bags tended to look too chalky, and the pricier ones seemed impractical. I do love this great weekend bag -- it is super chic and has great reviews. It is almost time to start planning those long weekends at the beach...
9. I like a touch of pink in my tech accessories. I've never spent more than twenty bucks on headphones, but if I felt like splurging I would definitely go with these (and you know about the major ShopBop sale happening now, so this would be a good time to pull the trigger). And I love the combo of blush and neon pinks in this iPhone case -- I'm ordering this one for myself.
10. I placed an order for these Sam and Libby slides in this color (Fawn) and also metallic gold (Target has a nice buy 1, get 1 half off sale right now). The heel height is perfect -- completely walkable with a little lift. It is surprisingly hard to find this happy medium between flats and 4" wedges -- why is that?