Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: Black and White and Chic All Over

I am having a serious obsession with black and white lately (just wait until you see this month's purchases).

And I can't stop thinking about this great little Zara blouse I spotted at a local consignment store -- a flowy tunic with thin stripes and a little gold detail.  I didn't buy it, but now I find myself drawn to black and white pieces that have that same chic vibe:



1. Stiped drapey tee ($14) -- I don't know this company so I'm not sure that about ordering this one, but I like the idea of this draped tunic-y version of a striped tee. It would be fine with skinny jeans but interesting with the wide leg pants that are everywhere -- a bright tomato red would be amazing.

2. Mango Wool Blend Coat ($130) -- this coat is so stunning, I want it even though there is no earthly chance that I could keep it clean. It would be a nice balance to all of the florals and bright colors we'll be wearing this spring.

3. Charles David 'Ama' Sandal ($79) -- It's sandal season pretty much year-round in Florida, but you might need to tuck these away for a few more months. Still, these are so simple and versatile they'll work with just about everything in your warm-weather wardrobe and they'll let you show off your cute pedicure.

4. Atterly Road Window Pane Dress ($35) -- the window pane pattern is so hot right now, but the silhouette and black and white palette make this a really classic and versatile dress. And it has pockets! At this price, this would be a great piece to snap up so you're ready for all of your spring events -- get out your Easter bonnet!

5. Fiorelli Black and White Enamel Bracelet ($61) -- sleek and perfect.

6. H&M V-neck Blouse ($14.95, on sale) -- this is very similar to the Zara blouse that's been on my mind. A great all-season blouse that you'll wear a million ways. I'm thinking about it with white jeans and lots of chunky gold jewelry.

7. Loeffler Randall Rio Sneaker ($295) -- everyone wants these sneakers, so they'll probably sell out before they go on sale and that's a damn shame.

8. Kate Spade Cayli Crossbody ($198) -- I have a couple of crossbody bags that have become absolutely indispensable in my wardrobe -- this is a great go-with-everything option that is more fun than basic black or brown.

9. Urban Outfitters Brushed Plaid Blanket Scarf ($20, on sale) -- I'd like a good neutral version of a blanket scarf. I'm bummed that I missed out on this great Dorothy Perkins scarf, but maybe this could ease my pain.

10. Clare Vivier Flat Clutch ($235) -- I've seen these pouches everywhere, but this camel version with black and white stripes is the first one to really make me swoon. A lovely piece you might actually use forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment