Thursday, April 23, 2015

Truth (Vol. I)

I haven't shared a lot of personal stuff on the blog yet, so I thought I'd try a little something different today. If you met me in person, here are some of the things you would come to know...

LIKE: Cake
DISLIKE: Pie

source



LIKE: Dogs using their paws like hands
DISLIKE: Dogs winking at me (what are you trying to say?!)


LIKE: Blythe Danner
DISLIKE: Gwyneth Paltrow


LIKE: May flowers
DISLIKE: April showers

source


LIKE: Brunch (prime rib, champagne? check!)
DISLIKE: Breakfast (no prime rib or champagne? boring)


LIKE: Manicures
DISLIKE: Smudging the polish before I get home (always)

source


LIKE: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
DISLIKE: The Daily Show without Jon Stewart (I am in denial -- how can he leave us?)

LIKE: Running
DISLIKE: The first 10 minutes of a run ("Am I dying? I might be dying.")


LIKE: Mets
DISLIKE: Yankees


LIKE: Broad City
DISLIKE: Girls 


source

LIKE: Your comments on my silly posts
DISLIKE: Well... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment