Monday, January 5, 2015

Ooh, where'd you get that?!

Don't you love hearing that? I have to admit, I do. I love clothes, I love shopping, and I love it when a friend (or stranger) notices something that I'm wearing. It's a little vain, I know (it is the Libra in me - a touch of narcissism is our one flaw).

I think, talk, and read about fashion all day long, and I've been wanting an outlet for my thoughts and ideas. I'm on a mission to build the perfect wardrobe, and I thought it would be fun to blog about it. I love blogs and I get SO much inspiration from all of the real girls who open their virtual closet doors, so I thought I'd try to do the same. I don't want to be internet famous, I don't want to present some glossy version of a life that doesn't really exist, I don't want to end up on GOMI...I just want to share some pretty things and figure out how to create an awesome wardrobe for a pretty awesome life!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment