Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wishlist Wednesday: Just the Tip



Black and white is my favorite color combination -- it can be bold or neutral, casual or dressy, but somehow always right. When I can't figure out to wear, I always go back to a black and white palette. This week I'm particularly drawn to solid pieces that are tipped with a hint of contrasting color. So very chic, oui?

ww: just the tip

clockwise from l to r:

J. Crew Factory Tipped Linen Blazer ($55) -- Gorgeous, timeless, perfect. This has been on my wish list for a long time and it is such a good price. Sigh.

Zara Cap Toe Ballerina Slippers ($26) -- every wardrobe needs a great pair of flats -- you'll wear these with everything.

Zara Top with Contrast Piping ($50) -- great under a suit, perfect with a pair of jeans.

H&M Fine Knit Sweater ($25) -- pretty and demure. Endless layering options.

J. Crew Collection Cashmere Tipped Polo ($228) -- I love this so much, but I have to take a moment to say this is a great example of what is wrong with J. Crew right now. Who is the audience for this lovely and extraordinarily overpriced sweater?

TKEES French Tips ($55) -- this brand is new to me, but I love this pair of simple, elegant slides.

H&M Pattern Knit Cardigan ($25) -- the subtle pattern in the knit makes this seem like a much pricier piece.

Forever 21 Contrast Trim Blouse ($17) -- a great blank canvas for your favorite necklaces.


No comments:

Post a Comment