Thursday, July 16, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites



We are in the dog days of summer in sticky Florida, but thanks to Nordstrom I have fall on my mind. It's Anniversary Sale time!

I love the idea of this sale -- a chance to pick up some of fall's best pieces, discounted right from the start. If you hate playing the waiting-for-the-best-price game, this is the sale for you. Today is the first day that the general public can shop the sale -- here are some of my favorite pieces:

Thinking Snow

Warm winter coats are one of the best deals to snag during this sale. I don't really have a need for one right now, but if I was in the market I'd definitely consider this pretty pink boucle coat. And I never feel like spending money on a practical coat like this long down parka, but it's a very smart buy.

Feeling Splurge-y

I'm drooling over some of the amazing bags included in this sale. This Marc Jacobs hobo is so classic -- the bright tangelo color is happy and fun. And if you are in the mood to treat yourself, this Chloe tote would be happy to oblige. 

Not-so-practical shoes

Fall is a great time to add a fabulous pair of shoes (or two) to your wardrobe. These studded Rebecca Minkoff pumps are serious enough for the office but cool enough for happy hour and beyond. And I love this sharp pair of lipstick pink heels -- work shoes don't have to be boring!

Statement Pieces 

Nordstrom has a fantastic selection of accessories, and there are some great options on sale. These oversized cat eye glasses are super cute. They may feel dated next year, so buy them for less and wear the hell out of them all fall. And I'm bored with the same old bib necklaces we've seen everywhere, but this sleek Alexis Bittar necklace is unique and just as eye-catching. (This would make a great Christmas gift, if you're ready to think ahead).



No comments:

Post a Comment