Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: Zara on Sale

Zara is trying to murder wallet right now. Everything is on sale, and I want it all. And full disclosure: I had a bad today and decided to buy the 6 things sitting in my shopping cart to make myself feel better. I mean, I can always return some things...

(I won't return anything)

I'll let you know what I end up keeping, but in the meantime here are some of my favorite sale buys:

ww:zaraonsale


clockwise from l to r:

Embroidered t-shirt ($23) -- you know I love a peekaboo perforated pattern. This top is sweet and sexy and I snatched it up!

T-shirt with shoulder detail ($20) -- I recognize that I do not need yet another striped shirt in my closet, but I like this one with pretty beading at the shoulder.

Multi-thread sweater ($20) -- I bought a slouchy cardigan in this pattern and I ADORE it (it is also on sale). This very relaxed sweater is a nice option for lazy Sundays with skinny jeans, or for the office with really tailored trousers.

Long cotton trench coat ($79) -- it is so hot and steamy in Florida that I can't even think about wearing a coat, but that's exactly the right time to get a deal on a classic outerwear piece. I like this one because it seems modern but not trendy.

Micro studded court shoe ($40) -- an unbelievably sexy shoe that looks about 20x more expensive than it is.

Blouse with contrast collar ($40) -- I love a Peter Pan collar, and I love this blouse because it avoids being too twee. 

Wide leg high waist jeans ($50) -- soft and slouchy and perfect. So flattering, too. 

Top with cross-over front ($20) -- I have a lot of blouses in my closet, but nothing like this.I love the pattern and the pretty layered detail.

Jumpsuit with lace back ($40) -- a classic jumpsuit with a sexy twist.






No comments:

Post a Comment