Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: Tell Me About it, Stud

We're just days away from summer and three carefree months of relaxed summer fashion: pretty florals, gauzy dresses, billowy pants. Not typically associated with summer: studs. This edgy look is always popular in the fall and winter, but right now I'm kind of digging pieces accented with a little heavy metal to add some attitude to my sweeter summer wardrobe.


House of Harlow Crystal Stud Earrings ($34) -- I adore these simple earrings with an art deco vibe -- I'd love to wear them with a slim tank and skinny leather pants. Sadly, I don't wear leather pants, but I will definitely wear them with a simple wrap dress at work or a billowy column dress on the weekends.

Linea Pelle Double Wrap Mixed Studded Bracelet ($25) -- you can add this to just about any outfit for the perfect little wink of edginess.

Express Pyramid and Pave Stud Earrings ($9) -- super affordable little basic studs that you'll wear for years.

Urban Expression Lula Stud Drawstring Handbag ($40) -- this adorable pouch is a little bit rocker and a little bit boho. I think it's the perfect bag for summer evening shenanigans. Carry all of your essentials without being totally weighed down.

Orciani Wallet ($101) -- here's an incredibly subtle way to work this trend. Every time you pull this out of your bag you'll flash just the right amount of badass-ness.

VC Signature Calada Studded Leather Slipons ($100) -- when you arrange the studs to look like flowers, you get a perfectly pretty and practical pair of summer shoes.

Society of Chic Stud Crop Top ($38) -- what can I say, Madonna was my first style icon. This could easily go costume-y or trashy, but I'd try keeping it simple with a floaty skirt and some simple flat sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment